Aqua-Ice 2020, 19. – 20. March in Grand Hotel Reykjavik
The conference language is Icelandic, with some English lectures.
The following sessions on Aqua-Ice 2020:
- Impacts of aquaculture on rural communities
- Experience and education in aquaculture
- Fish welfare in aquaculture
- The main obstacles for algae production in Iceland – What are the solutions?
- Shellfish culture
- Supply of goods and services for aquaculture (sponsored presentation)
- Licensing in sea cage farming
- Safety of personnel in landbased farms
- Technology development in smolt farms