Aqua-Ice 2019, 21. – 22. March in Grand Hotel Reykjavik
The conference language is Icelandic, with some English lectures.
The sessions is as follows:
- Algae Cultivation in Iceland – Opportunity for the future or is it today’s Industry?
- Challenges and opportunities in Shellfish culture in Iceland
- Mainstreams in Aquaculture: Opportunities for growth
- Processing, Logistic and Marketing of Farmed Fish
- Environmental and safety issues in Marine cage Fish Farms
- Salmon Farming in the North Atlantic
- Advances in Salmon Farming
- Development in Fish Farming
- Technological Advances – Ocean farming
- Technological Advances – Land Based Farm